There is only one "moon" of Earth, what goes around what?

 The Moon is at the center;

not the Earth, not the Sun

Theoria mea postulat Lunam in centro esse, circa quem Terra orbita agit. Hanc systema Selenocentricam nominavi (utens nomenclatura traditum Graecum). Secundum investigationem meam historiae scientiae, primus auctor sum ut hanc systema in cosmicam re perspectivam declaret. Est mihi locus in philosophia et in iurisprudentia; Docens et sui iuris sum. - Tasciotti, Peter.
 
For those who do not read Latin, in English:
 
My theory postulates that the Moon is at the center, around which the Earth does orbit. I have named this the Selenocentric system (using traditional Greek nomenclature). According to my research of the history of Science, I am the first thinker to declare this system as a viable perspective on the cosmic reality. My background is in philosophy and jurisprudence; I am self-taught and independent. - Peter-e Tasciotti

Comments

Popular Posts